Sunday, April 1, 2012

March was crazy busy. Take a look at what I did!

Between embroidering shirts for two churches and  our local school, I completed several UFOs (Unfinished Objects). I will share them will you.




Project started in March 2011 when we had to replace our tub and shower surround. I made a shower curtain and purchased a bunch of coordinating fabric.

This month, I used the coordinating fabric to make each of us a box for the small bathroom closet. I also made a bucket for Evelyn's hair stuff and I used one of those design your own flower pots that you can draw pictures on a piece of paper and put it between the white pot and the clear pot but I used the fabric instead.

My next project was supposed to be a gift for Evelyn for her birthday last May. I did not finish it.
This is what it looked like at the beginning of March:



This is what it looks like now!



Next, this was supposed to be a gift for Jayson's birthday this past November. I ended up hand quilting it so it took a lot longer than I expected, but it turned out great.

Here is what it looked like on March first.
Here is Jayson using it finally after I got it finished.



THE LEGO QUILT

Tutorial Here:http://www.weewonderfuls.com/2011/03/oscars-lego-quilt.html

Finally, the last UFO I completed what started in October 2011 at a sewing day at our local library. I re-purposed a pair of jeans into a skirt!

March 1

Now!


This was a really sad UFO since all I had to do was cut a little denim off and sew around the bottom since I wanted it to fray. This is now my do to skirt.



Up next for April: Worms, gardening, chores and more sewing! 

1 comment:

  1. I saw the basket at the egg hunt, she is very happy with it. I have always loved the lego quilt. You should link up with the tuesday link party. It gets you exposure and more followers. There is a button on my blog, if you use it tomorrow it should take you there and tell you what to do. Love your stuff as always

    ReplyDelete